Bamboo Linen Pillowcase Pair Peach BloomGeorge Street Linen
Drapes and looks like linen but with all the benefits and suppleness of bamboo. This new fabric blend has been specially manufactured by the George Street Linen team. Bamboo is hypoallergenic as well as antibacterial and anti-fungal, meaning it’s great for people with allergies and doesn’t hold onto odours. It also has the ability to adapt to the body’s temperature, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Not to mention it’s also sustainable!
A blend of Belgian Linen fibre from flax (arguable the best in the world) and Bamboo fibre from Moso Bamboo (the most sustainable of it's kind, requiring no fertilisers, pesticides or irrigation). Exceptionally durable this sheet just gets better and better with every wash.
- Composition: Bamboo/Linen
- Care instructions: Wash at 40deg and tumble dry normal, remove slightly damp to prevent unnecessary creasing. Do not bleach, do not dry clean. Dry in shade if preferred.
- Sizing is based on current sizes available for Australasia/Oceania. These sizes are suitable for Australia and New Zealand.
- Dimensions: Standard 48 x 74cm
- Set includes 2 x pillowcases
Due to hygiene reasons, unfortunately, we are unable to exchange or refund any bedding, sheets, quilts, comforters and pillowcases. Please choose carefully and contact us with any questions regarding sizing.