Coffee Cup - Blue Wave 14oz - Laura ShallcrassChunky
Laura Shallcrass is an artist and commercial illustrator based in Queenstown, New Zealand. Laura was born in Wellington where she trained as an illustrator and graphic designer, before traveling the world and eventually settling in Queenstown.
Flora and fauna feature heavily in her work, alongside gemstones and minerals hovering, dreamlike, against scenes ethereal and yet familiar. Laura paints in oils and gouache and draws in ink and graphite, creating sparse and yet detail focused works of infinite depth and stillness.
- 14oz (414ml)
- 18/8 Double walled stainless steel
- Keeps your drink warm for a prolonged period but the outside is cool to touch
- German engineered (Greblon) ceramic coated inner for the ultimate taste experience
- Sumptuous 3mm drinking edge will have you thinking you are still in a cafe
- Textured and tactile external printed design
- Acrylic lid is free of BPA
- Handwash cup to protect the design. Lid is dishwasher safe
- Artists are paid well and upfront for their work
- Plastic free packaging
- Free end of life recycling
CALL IT PORTABLE ART, CALL IT HIGH-BROW HYDRATION, whatever you call it, just know that this beautifully crafted, double-walled, ceramic coated, food-grade 304 stainless steel cup is one small stand against the mundane.
We are Chunky and we give artists free reign to adorn the everyday. To bring creativity to the commonplace. So choose the Chunky that speaks to you and know that your purchase is bringing the work of an emerging artist to the world one cafe at a time.
If you would like your Chunky cup to remain good looking please do not place in dishwasher. Wash with soapy warm water instead. The ceramic coating makes it super easy to clean. The lid can be placed in the dishwasher.
Have an old metal cup or bottle that you'd like to recycle? See Chunky's Recycling Initiative page for how they (and us) can help (for free!).