Deep Rectangular Tart Dish 36cm FlourEmile Henry
• A new slim rectangular dish from Emile Henry perfect for sweet or savoury tarts, clafoutis or quiches.
• Made from Emile Henry's special formula HR® (High Resistance) ceramic, which will allow you to bake your tart evenly, with a perfectly cooked pastry crust.
• Resistant and sturdy, it can also be used under the grill or for reheating or defrosting in the microwave and is oven-safe up to 270°C (520°F).
• The special clay from Burgundy heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning and will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
• The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours. It is perfect for everyday use, and does not scratch when cutting directly inside the dish with a knife.
• The unique composition ensures even heat distribution; ideal for pastry.
• Use in oven, microwave and freezer.
• Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that created it.
• Allow to cool down completely before cleaning. Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish.
• Dishwasher safe
• For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher