Flame Stockpot 3.7L CharcoalEmile Henry
• Thanks to Emile Henry's innovative Flame ceramic®, our casseroles offer all the advantages of cooking in ceramic with slow, even cooking which brings out the flavours of your ingredients.
• The casserole is designed for use on all types of stove top and in the traditional oven, so you begin cooking on the element and finish off in the oven.
• Made in France from Burgundian clay for gentle, even heating—ideal for bringing out flavours during slow cooking.
• The special clay will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
• The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
• Use in the oven, on electric or gas elements, in the microwave and freezer, if using and induction disk, it maybe used on induction also.
• Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that made it.
• Allow to cool down completely before cleaning.
• Do not pour cold water onto a hot dish
• Dishwasher safe
• For stubborn residue, soak in hot water and white vinegar before placing in the dishwasher
• Handwashing is recommended