French Piggy Cocotte - 24cmStaub
• With the depth of a sauté pan and the curved sides of a skillet, the sloping, tapered sides are ideal for stirring. Special embossed design.
• Perfect for creamy risotto, slow-simmering soups, stews, tagines and French classics like coq au vin
• Heavyweight enamelled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
• Multicoat enamelling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
• Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
• Oven Safe to 250°C
• Do not heat cast iron rapidly, low to medium heat required only
• Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils only to avoid damage to the enamel coating
• Dishwasher Safe, however hand washing recommended
• Avoid usi